Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions



We stumbled upon a list of the most popular New Years resolutions and I have to agree that a few of my personal resolutions are on this list..... every year!  Although, I am not a fan of so called "resolutions" and prefer to make permanent lifestyle changes, I still find myself taking a toll every December 31st and making a few resolutions of my own.  Take a look at the list and see how many of these you have committed to for 2012 and how you plan to stick to them.  Also, let us know anything unique that you vow to change this year. 

1.  Spend More Quality Time with Family and Friends
2.   Fitness/Exercise/Workouts - Begin to do or improve the regularity
3.   Loose Weight
4.   Quit Smoking
5.   Enjoy Life More with a new hobby, sport, cultural activities or relaxation
6.   Quit Drinking
7.   Better Financial Management or Debt Reduction
8.   Volunteering or Charitable Projects
9.   Learn something New - Career, Education, Training
10. Get  Organized